The scientific program for the symposium will consist of interdisciplinary sessions, which will include invited lectures, review talks and progress reports. A number of contributed papers will be chosen as special reports by the ISACC International Advisory Committee. Other contributed papers will be presented in a poster session. Suggestions about possible candidates for invited speakers should be sent to the ISACC Chairmen (IAC and LOC).
The following plenary sessions are planned:
- Structure and dynamics of atomic clusters and nanoparticles
- Structure and dynamics of biomolecules
- Cluster structure and dynamics on a surface
- Cluster-molecule interactions, reactivity and nanocatalysis
- Clustering in systems of various degrees of complexity
- Clusters and biomolecules in external fields: electric, magnetic, laser etc.
- Electron and photon cluster collisions
- Ion-cluster collisions
- Collision processes with biomolecules
- Cluster and bimolecular research with Free Electron Lasers